Requirements for a PhD position are a Master's degree (M.Sc.) or equivalent (5 years at university level), very good English skills and solid background knowledge in, among others, network technologies, distributed systems, and security.
Please send us your complete application, consisting of
- a letter of motivation,
- a short description of your previous research (BSc/MSc dissertations, additional scientific projects),
- a short proposal of the topics and research questions you find challenging and would like to pursue for your PhD,
- Your concise curriculum vitae,
- transcripts of your documents (including scanned certificates)
- and at least two references.
The same applies to potential DAAD fellows.
Interns (m/f/d) are also always welcome in our research group, although we do not currently offer compensation for internships. Funding for international interns is available through DAAD, IAESTE and numerous other organizations, please apply for your funding first.
When applying, please be guided by the points above (complete application).
Please send your application to the head of the research group, Thorsten Strufe.